About Us/Our Mission
Our foundation operates under Section 501(C)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. That means it is a public charity – able to collect and distribute contributions and grants that are fully tax-deductible to our donors. We follow all the rules and regulations that govern a public charitable organization and insure all of our donor investments are properly audited.
That’s the compliance part. But it is HOW we USE your donated contributions that is most important.
- Your donations can be restricted to local charitable funded programs and initiatives.
- We are an operating foundation. So we directly provide many of the programs and services we support. We take great care and pride to insure our services are the very BEST we can offer our community clients and stakeholders.
- We are a “results driven” accountable organization.
Our Core Programs and Partners
- “Veterans Challenge” – an initiative helping local veteran’s design and manage their own veteran’s social and support programs.
- “Camp Courage” – a Camden County, NJ planned transitional and permanent housing complex for veterans and their families.
- “Veterans Advantage” – a unique multi-layered best practices initiative helping plug gaps in veteran’s services and insuring our nation’s veteran’s get the respect, care and services they have earned and deserve with dignity.
- “Seniors Advantage” – our unique multi-layered best practices initiative that helps local seniors and their families receive better care and live independently longer and happier.
- “Elder to Elder”, “Pets for Vets” and “Pets for Rets” – our combined programs with area animal shelters helping place senior pets with senior vets, police, fire and other first-responder retirees under social service supervision.
This is a partial list of organizations we also support with your generous donations:
- The Specracare Foundation’s Veterans Assistance Center
- Volunteers of America
- Sanctuary Services for Veterans
- Alzheimer’s Association
- Rotary Foundation of New Jersey
- Animal Alliance of Camden County
- Camden County Animal Welfare Association
- Lindenwold Animal Shelter
- Voorhees Animal Orphanage
A New Standard of Giving, Caring and Sharing
If you are like most of us, you receive many requests for your donated charitable dollars.
You have questions like:
- Does the charity I give to support a range of causes of my concern?
- Does it work with quality like-minded nonprofit and corporate partners?
- It is accountable – can I insure my charitable dollars are well-spent and properly audited?
- Will the financial and program investments go targeted to my local community of interest?