About Us/Our Mission
The SpectraCare Foundation is formed exclusively for charitable, scientific and educational purposes within the meaning of Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. It follows the mandate of applicable federal, state or local laws and public policy that encourages community and economic development, improved healthcare, housing and living conditions which improve the quality of life of vulnerable seniors, veterans and animals. It supports and pursues research, education and training that enhances community, family and individual growth and protection from harm. The Foundation may undertake all tasks permitted under law attendant upon or necessary for the pursuit of such purposes. It engages in public fundraising and in the design and implementation of its own program initiatives, as well as those of like-minded organizations, to accomplish its mission goals.
Our Core Programs and Partners
- “Veterans Challenge” – an initiative helping local veteran’s design and manage their own veteran’s social and support programs.
- “Camp Courage” – a Camden County, NJ planned transitional and permanent housing complex for veterans and their families.
- “Veterans Advantage” – a unique multi-layered best practices initiative helping plug gaps in veteran’s services and insuring our nation’s veteran’s get the respect, care and services they have earned and deserve with dignity.
- “Seniors Advantage” – our unique multi-layered best practices initiative that helps local seniors and their families receive better care and live independently longer and happier.
- “Elder to Elder”, “Pets for Vets” and “Pets for Rets” – our combined programs with area animal shelters helping place senior pets with senior vets, police, fire and other first-responder retirees under social service supervision.
This is a partial list of organizations we also support with your generous donations:
- The Specracare Foundation’s Veterans Assistance Center
- Volunteers of America
- Sanctuary Services for Veterans
- Alzheimer’s Association
- Rotary Foundation of New Jersey
- Animal Alliance of Camden County
- Camden County Animal Welfare Association
- Lindenwold Animal Shelter
- Voorhees Animal Orphanage
A New Standard of Giving, Caring and Sharing
If you are like most of us, you receive many requests for your donated charitable dollars.
You have questions like:
- Does the charity I give to support a range of causes of my concern?
- Does it work with quality like-minded nonprofit and corporate partners?
- It is accountable – can I insure my charitable dollars are well-spent and properly audited?
- Will the financial and program investments go targeted to my local community of interest?